Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Your Not very Interesting!

Sorry fellow readers I have been slacking! This whole chasing your dreams thing is demanding! I Have not really found stuff to actually write about. Then it hit me!

EVERYTHING IS VALUABLE!

So I write everything. It will be like a Disney movie ( tons of stuff going on with a deep seeded message that you have to decipher for yourself) and no I am not talking about the subliminal ones put in my the artist.


Moving on!
So Recently a friend posted a comment about a Spinach Smoothie. To which in turn I responded with "Green Bucket Of Yuck!" she swung back the proverbial "don't knock it till you try it." So in order to change my way of thought i took said challenge. Whether it was male ego or a superfluous attempt to engage in an experimental process it doesn't matter much because here is the story!



The Cast:
Delicious vanilla muscle gain protein powder, Not so Delicious spinach (Popeye actually Hated spinach) ( the only reason he ate it was because it gave him freakishly super human strength) (  Also it doesn't do that in real life) ( damn).... And the trusty ole blender!! with a food processor attachment! Shanna didn't want this one she said it had too many attachments... I use it all the time! 

 

So I guessed on the amount ,,, not too much not too little! 



HAS ANY ONE SEEN MY LITTLE PET FROG!! AHHHH AHHHH! i couldn't resit



Adding in the best human nutrition in the world action shot... Impressive I know! you can hire me for your next big event! 

 

 Looks like a mint shake from McDeath.. Ahhem McDonalds...




Okay... So the verdict is... SHAME. you really cannot taste any spinach... and i was so hoping that it was slightly more interesting.

Any one want to throw another weird but tasty meal at me?

Well don't throw it at me, merely suggest it!

No comments:

Post a Comment